- The Engineering Society Parkings spot is #382, located between the Annex and the Center for the International Experience.
- The Engineering Society Parkings spot shall only be made available to EngSoc affiliated student clubs, directors, officers and ex-officio's. Bookings shall have no cost with the exception of refundable deposit fees for certain bookings.
- The requesting organization shall abide by these rules as well as the Transport Services regulations.
Hours for parking:
- During the following hours the permit can only be used to park in the EngSoc designated parking spot (number 382, see map attached): Monday to Friday from 7AM-5PM.
- During all other hours and statutory holidays clubs the permit can be used to park anywhere on campus that is marked with a P on the campus map (see attached). The permit can also be used to park in any of the reserved spots except for those that indicate "Reserved 24 Hours."
Deposits to obtain the permit:
- For any booking of the parking spot, when picking up the permit a $20 deposit must be left or a member of the organization's T-Card.
Obtaining the permit:
- If the booking is outside of Engineering Society office hours please contact the VP Student Life after you've submitted your request for booking the parking spot to arrange pickup of the permit.
- At all times when the organization is using the spot, the permit must be displayed on the dashboard.
- It's the responsibility of the organization to return the permit to the office, the following are the ways in which to do so depending on the date/time:
- If the organization's time slot is complete within business hours, the organization must return the permit within 15 minutes.
- If the booking is complete outside of business hours, then the organization must arrange drop off with the VP Student Life.
- The organization shall book the spot 3 business days in advance.
- The requesting organization may book the spot for 0-5 hours provided that they submit the form on parking.skule.ca.
- Organizations can book the spot for 5+ hours but they must arrange picking up of the permit with the VP Student Life.
All approvals are at the sole discretion of the VP Student Life, some appropriate uses include:
- Loading and unloading items.
- Parking rented special vehicles for club operations (such as: cargo vehicles).
- Offering parking to special guests for club events (i.e. speakers).
- If an organization/ anyone parks in the Engineering Society parking spot without authorization/permit then Transport Services will be called to address the issue.
- If an organization loses or does not bring the permit back on time they will be given a strike. After 3 strikes the organization will not be allowed to use the parking spot for the remainder of the year.
- Engineering Society reserves the right to ban any organization from use of the parking spot if the organization does not abide by the aforementioned rules.
I have read and understand the rules and would still like to book the parking spot.